100% Spun Cotton Sewing Thread
Cotton Sewing Thread
Material: 100% Cotton Sewing Thread
Count: 15S/2, 20S/2, 20S/3, 20S/6, 30S/2, 30S/3, 40S/2, 40S/3, 50S/2, 50S/3, 60S/2, 60S/3 and 80S/2, etc.
Color: Color cards are available and customized color is also acceptable.
Packing: 2000m/cone-5000m/cone, or 0.5kg/cone- 2.0kg/cone
- Easy for dyeing
- High efficiency, tensility, strength
- Not melt or affected by needle heat
- Rich color cards
- Customized products and package are available.
- High productivity
- Fast delivery
- Nine factories which scatter in three production bases
Application: The cotton sewing thread is used on high speed sewing machine for cotton textiles, leather clothes and clothes that need hot ironing.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):
- What is cotton sewing thread?
Cotton is the most used natural sewing thread and ideal for basic sewing. It has better sew ability with less kinking or drop stitch. When sewing machines run for a long time needle generates heat which can easily be absorbed by cotton thread. It can easily be dyed and also well molded into the seams.
- Cotton thread can be classified into three categories as follows:
- Soft finished cotton threads are only bleached and then dyed, and suitable for low graded garments.
- Glace cotton threads are treated with wax and special chemicals for hardness and glossy look. They have greater abrasion resistance than any other cotton threads. They are suitable for sewing heavy materials, leather and canvas.
- Mercerized cotton threads are treated with caustic solution to make them more smooth, lustrous and stronger, and suitable for lingerie products and also for garment dye program.
- Is it better to sew with cotton or polyester thread?
Cotton thread is a little bit stronger than polyester thread and a lot softer. This makes it ideal for visible seams in your projects. The lack of stretch in cotton thread also makes it ideal for quilting projects because they won't lose their shape.
- What is MOQ?
MOQ is an acronym that stands for minimum order quantity. It is the minimum amount of a product a customer must order for the business to be willing to fulfill the order.
Cotton Sewing Thread Technical Data
|Tex||Cotton Count||Average Strength||Average Elongation||Recommended Needle Size||Boiling Water Shrinkage|