Aramid Sewing Thread
Fire-resistant protective garments require the highest level of security and durability to protect firefighters, industrial workers, and military combat personnel. Meta-aramid thread is a flame-resistant sewing thread made from 100% spun meta-aramid fiber using a vertically integrated aramid manufacturing system. It is uniquely engineered to provide exceptional flame or heat resistance.
- Made from 100% meta-aramid fibre and will not melt in high temperature of 220'C for ten years above.
- Exceptional flame and heat resistance; does not melt or drip up to the melting point
- Excellent electrical insulation capabilities
- Unique lubricated finish for excellent sewability and seam integrity
- Sfety Jackets
- Firefighter Apparel
- Military and Law Enforcement Uniforms
- Automotive Industry
- Electrical Industry:
- Industrial Safety Gear
- Hot Air Filters
- Outdoor Equipment